Emergency Dentistry Near You
A knocked-out tooth, toothache, and any other type of dental emergency can unexpectedly occur. Most people are unprepared when it randomly happens. Luckily, our dentist in Temple is always prepared to handle and treat any type of dental emergency. We offer emergency dentistry in Temple to ensure you receive treatment as soon as possible.
What Are Dental Emergencies?
It can be difficult to determine which scenarios require immediate attention and treatment. You should be visiting your dentist in NE Calgary whenever you notice abnormalities in your mouth. However, if you experience any of the following situations, it’s important to visit as soon as you can:
- Bleeding gums – if your gums are consistently bleeding when you floss and brush, it can be an indicator of gum disease.
- A knocked-out tooth – if you have lost a tooth due to an injury or accident, it is recommended to visit your dentist as soon as possible. The earlier you are able to visit, the more likely we are able to save your tooth.
- Soft tissue injuries – if you have injured your tongue, lip, cheeks, or any other soft tissues, our dentist will examine your mouth and provide treatment accordingly.
- Trapped objects – if an object is stuck in between your teeth and cannot be safely removed at home, please visit us immediately.
- Broken dental restorations – if you have a broken or damaged crown, bridge, or other dental restoration, it can increase the risk of bacteria accumulating inside your tooth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth – if your tooth is cracked or chipped, it increases the risk of bacteria accumulating in your tooth and causing an infection.
If you or a loved one experiences any of the situations listed above, please contact our practice immediately. We provide emergency dentistry near you to ensure you can receive prompt treatment. Remember to regularly visit your dentist to reduce your risk of developing oral health issues.
What Are the Treatments Available for Dental Emergencies?
Your dentist in NE Calgary will examine your mouth and provide treatment. The treatment can vary, depending on the severity of each case. Typically, veneers, crowns, fillings, and root canals can be performed to treat dental emergencies. However, in more severe and extreme cases, an extraction may be required.
Looking for Emergency Dentistry Near You?
Time is of the essence when it comes to dental emergencies. That’s why our practice offers emergency dentistry in Temple. We will try to schedule you in as soon as we can.